Saturday, June 20, 2009

In the beginning...

I'm doing this blog to document the founding of my new school,
JT Awesomefellow's School of Superhero Arts.
I'll talk about me (JT), what's happening with getting the school started, and more. Stay tuned, and you might get to witness some of my process in action!
The school will work to pass the crime fighting torch to the next generation. It will take one year of night and weekend classes to become a certified Superhero.
There's no radiation or mutations involved (I get a lot of stupid questions about that) just me teaching the incredible set of skills I've gathered over my life, like fighting, climbing, interrogation, and more! You'll learn to save lives and then disappear into the night.
Students should be in good shape and at least 18 years old (it won't hurt if your hot too ;)